Neo@Ogilvy is the integrated media agency of Ogilvy. Neo@Ogilvy was launched in 2006 to provide innovative, accountable digital media solutions across a global footprint. Since then, we’ve established more than 40 offices around the world and serve clients that sell everything from cat food to cloud computing services.
Our value proposition is simple: we deliver marketplace foresight for our clients, navigating a digital ecosystem where new platforms, technologies, channels and media properties are constantly evolving.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
Neo@Ogilvy is a global digital media agency servicing a variety of clients and specializing in branding and performance driven media initiatives.
The Digital Account Manager will lead media strategy development and plan/coordinate Branding driven media plans across Europe for one of the largest Global brands in the service and technology sector.
The Account Manager is the strategic brains behind the media plans. The Account Manager will be well versed in the digital performance media landscape, familiar with the vendors, technology, and targeting necessary to drive direct response based results. The Account Manager will be the main point of contact day to day with the European clients to ensure smooth and successful campaigns.
Strategy, Mediaplanning :
• Own and manage the campaign planning process from briefing to reporting
• Coordinate European media strategy and plans
• Understand overall capabilities and limitations of global B2B/IT partners in the region (audience, reach, quality of traffic, specificities of the properties owned locally etc.)
• Work closely with Ogilvy account team to propose ideas/improvements of what could be tested for the region and incorporate creative strategy/customer journey with media plans
• Brief, challenge, understand and share local mediaplans with European clients
• Collect feedback/questions from the local teams and share with the European team as required
• Support the account director in client relationship building and broader projects
• Main point of contact for European clients
• Communicate with the Worldwide and Local teams in the beginning of the campaign planning process
• Share learnings and best practices achieved across the network (local and worldwide)
• Lead monthly calls with the European team to discuss campaigns and share insights as a network
• Oversee and train junior team members to support on campaign management, reporting and optimization
Measurement / Reporting :
• Collection and aggregation of local campaign performances on a monthly basis.
• Review and analyse WW & Local branding performances to issue key learning and guidance for the region and for following quarters
• Best practice sharing within the region, with global headquarters
• Regular interlocks with WW/Local agency teams + Regional Clients
• Tracking/Measurement support and best practice sharing
• Deploy regionally the processes and tools developed globally