Neo@Ogilvy is a global digital media agency servicing a variety of clients and specializing in performance driven media initiatives.
The International Account Manager will drive the strategy, the campaign management and the cooperation with global and local partners for performance driven media plans across Europe for one of the largest Global brands in the service and technology sector.
The International Account Manager will play a dual role on one of the largest business units for our technology client. Part of this person’s time will be spent on performance driven media planning and buying working with the experts in the agency plus the media vendors to identify the right media strategy and tactics for the clients’ goals. The other part of this role involves working together with local Neo teams and global Neo teams to ensure that initiatives we are running are complementary in driving the best performance possible across Europe.
• Own and manage the campaign planning process from briefing to reporting
• Brief and collaborate with programmatic, social and search leads on strategic approach
•Daily communication with the clients on approvals, reports, information update, and daily campaign management topics
• Work closely with Ogilvy counterparts to incorporate creative strategy/customer journey with media plans + identify and guide creative assets needed to drive the media plan
• Daily communication with media vendors and in-house agency experts to monitor campaign p performance and make optimizations
• Detailed tracking setup in cooperation with ad operations team and data team to ensure proper end to end tracking of campaigns
• Discussion/research with local teams on best tactics/initiatives market to market
• Research into niche publisher environments and identification of new performance driven initiatives
• Feedback to worldwide team on European initiatives and what works best for the European markets
• Communication with the Worldwide and Local teams to drive synergy between the different initiatives and closely align plans together to prevent overlap
Keep track of key dates and client deliverables, own status calls, and own all campaign details