OgilvyOne Paris is an award-winning integrated creative agency. We help world-class brands to thrive and new talents to rise.
OgilvyOne Worldwide is the world’s pre-eminent Customer Engagement Agency, as ranked by Forrester Research, Inc. We deliver on David Ogilvy’s famous promise, “We sell, or else,” by unlocking the full value of customers through a complete range of direct marketing, digital marketing and marketing consulting services.
We do this by turning big ideas and data insights into compelling personal experiences to help our clients win more customers and make them more valuable.
• Co-define the scope of work, planning, budgets, resources, méthodology & tools on his/her projects
• Lead the projects (status), anticipating & managing risks, organising teams regarding the delivery
• Detail oriented and great organizational skills
• Ensure the profitability of the projects
• Ensure consistent implementation of the agency methodology
• Ensure the quality of the projects
• Help manage relationships with clients & internal teams // Solution finder
• Building Client Relationship with Business Director and Client Services Director Workshops: Gather / Prepare / Animate / Output : internally and with client
• Agile methodologies (Scrum)
• Drupal CMS Environment
• Atlassian Jira / Confluence
• Understanding of Production chain from Strategy to Maintenance
• Governance: Build / Follow & Apply / Update
• Solution oriented
• Capacity to manage changes
• Communication skills
• 3rd Parties integration: Gigya / Google / …
• Personalization engines
• Political understanding