We are currently looking for a motivated Senior Social Media Strategist, based in our HQ in Brussels.
Senior Strategists work on a specific portfolio of brands. Through a strong understanding of social platforms, they take an active role in all aspects of social projects—identifying brand’s issues, running competitive benchmark, forming recommendation, building campaigns architecture, drafting budget, defining the drivers of performance and the KPI’s framework.
Senior Strategists design social media strategies that combines the reach of social platforms, deep audience segmentation, a strong and ongoing integration of content and targeting, robust testing approach based on conversion tracking and learning and optimization techniques to generate business results.
They work closely with the client team to continuously improve the thinking, direction of the strategy, and recommended programs and tactics. They maintains a strong relationship with the different platforms’ lead for his portfolio of brand. He activates the social media partner when required.
• Global responsibility & coordination to key client’s management
• Develop paid social strategies for new business (e.g. pitches)
• Development & follow-up of long term Social Strategy (Content & Amplification) including – platforms, pillars, ideas, formats, segments, a/b tests
• Ensure long term alignment with client’s communication strategy
• Responsible for the integration of client’s corporate vision, values & initiatives in the social strategy & content
• Coaching, follow-up and challenging allocated resources.
• Manages his time and client portfolio with due diligence
• Define KPIs and Dashboards
• Responsible for implementing last advertising solutions in strategies
• Client paid social team organization & budget management
• Internal point of contact for complex advertising related requests
• Responsible for client (or agency) planning and deliverables deadlines
• Author POVs and white papers on various topics
• Participate to event in the sector (conference, forum, task force,..)