Neo@Ogilvy is a global digital media agency servicing a variety of clients and specializing in performance driven media initiatives.
The Digital Media Director will drive the strategic thinking, client relationships, and digital acceleration for performance driven media plans across Europe for one of the largest Global brands in the service and technology sector.
• The Digital Director will be responsible for overseeing the operational team and the experts in multi-market media strategy and optimization.
• The Digital Director will own the senior client relationships and be the clients’ valued partner and advisor for all things digital media.
• The Digital Director will also be responsible for identifying and executing innovative projects to help drive the clients’ business further across the technology landscape.
Client Management and Strategic Vision:
• Work with the European Performance Media Head to drive the long-term vision for performance marketing in Europe
• Implement and advance campaign planning process (briefing, strategy development, execution, reporting, optimization) to ensure the day to day business runs smoothly and efficiently
• Grow and develop existing client relationships
• Identify and grow new client relationships or project opportunities
• Partner with senior leadership in Europe and WW to support network unity, innovation, and strategic alignment
• Partner with worldwide team to ensure cohesive global/regional/local planning
• Work closely with Ogilvy counterparts to incorporate creative strategy/customer journey with media plans + identify and guide creative assets needed to drive the media plan
• Identify and propose new solutions to the client
• Build best practices and showcase work being done in Europe
• Manage experts (search, social, programmatic) in support of the client business
• Partner with the data and analytics team to drive forward data-led projects (ie: attribution modeling, automated reporting, etc)
• Enable the media team to work independently, grow, and drive the strategic vision forward on a day to day basis
• Encourage the team to work together- media team, expert teams, Ogilvy teams
• Work with European Performance Head to ensure profitability of the account
• Monitor and manage resources from a profitability point of view
• Work on growth plans for the business
• Write scopes of work for projects and develop project plans