Ogilvy Paris manages in an integrated fashion the corporate advertising program for BtoB tech client in France. This is a local client relationship within the confines of a globally managed strategy and business model.
The open role on the Integrated Team is for an experienced Account Executive (Chef de Pub) to support the Account Director and working alongside our media team agency partners and our performance marketing agency team fostering the best integration; this is one team sitting together.
Overall Mission for the local advertising agency
• Local implementation of WW advertising strategy in France
• Local adaptation of Global campaigns (mainly digital creative assets for digital media strategy) – within tight timeframes.
• Recommendations for content strategy and media planning each quarter (rationales and presentations) working very closely with our team media
• Initiating other pro-active projects such as: Competitive reviews ; Brand Amplification ; Social Media Strategy ; Influence environment strategies or ad hoc projects
Overall description of the nature of the Integrated Team
The account team act as the brand guardians and as such the team should lead in areas such as:
• Know to the fullest the WW and local client strategy and positioning with corresponding brand platform and communication strategy
• Strive to best understand the client’s business and products
• Bring strategic thinking, a point of view on the client’s category, the competition (direct and indirect competitors such as GAFA) and other trends (socio, politics, economics, techs…)
• Make sure we to have the best content to support the media strategy
• Recommend innovative and integrated strategies (creative and media) fitting with WW guidelines
• Coordinate multidisciplinary competences/ teams (creative, production, media, social, influence, branding)
The team should work very closely from team media with very regular catchups (weekly worklist) to get clarity on what’s going on and anticipate workload or identify opportunities.
Specific role description for the Account Director:
• Act as a partner of a long lasting and trustworthy client relationship
• First point of contact on strategic, creative and resource
• Responsible for the smooth running the account: operationally, creatively, financially
• Lead strategy and develop insightful recommendations
• Coordinate multidisciplinary teams (creative, production, media, social, influence, branding)
• Managing 1 account executive and 1 intern providing support and consultancy on their day to day job
• Reporting to Managing Director for the local account