Social.Lab was acquired five years ago by Ogilvy and now sits at the heart of the WPP group as its deep social expertise. We develop dynamic content strategies that make brands, sales and customer value grow. We match great creative ideas, social-by-design executions with effective distribution and leading expertise in paid media in social. And we implement them through appropriate, agile and effective production capabilities. We test, measure, learn and optimize, daily. Because today, we can.
Social.Lab is the fastest growing offer of the Ogilvy Group worldwide. In the last 5 years it has increased by ten its size. As a leading social media agency, Social.Lab is now active across 4 continents and 10 markets with 400 employees. Social.Lab services American Express Global, Nespresso Global, Nespresso UK, Chanel Global, Philips Global, Unilever Global, and many other local clients in each of its offices.
As Senior Social Media Strategist, you will design media strategies that drive brand awareness, enhance consideration and brand preference, and ultimately drive sales for high-visibility product launches in key markets.
Through a strong understanding of social platforms, you take an active role in all aspects of a social project – Challenge and exceed brief goals and needs, identifying brand’s issues, running competitive benchmark, forming recommendation, building architecture of programs, drafting the budget, defining the drivers of performance, Smart integration in overall media planning and ecosystem work streams, aligning with consumer decision journeys and product message hierarchies and build the KPI’s framework.
The main responsibilities are:
• Global responsibility & coordination to key projects
• Developing strategic recommendation monitoring and providing optimizations
• Ensure long term alignment with client’s communication strategy
• Relation and coordination with client’s lead agencies on Content
• Define KPIs and Dashboards
• Responsible for implementing last advertising solutions in strategies
• Internal point of contact for complex advertising related requests
• Responsible for client (or agency) planning and deliverables deadlines