Social.Lab was acquired three years ago by Ogilvy and now sits at the heart of the Ogilvy group as its deep social expertise. We develop dynamic content strategies that make brands, sales and customer value grow. We match great creative ideas, social-by-design executions with effective distribution and leading expertise in paid media in social. And we implement them through appropriate, agile and effective production capabilities. Last but not least, we measure, learn and optimise… if we can daily. Because today we can.
Social.Lab is the fastest growing offer of the Ogilvy Group worldwide. In the last 3 years it has quintupled its size. As a leading social media agency, Social.Lab is now active across 3 continents and 7 markets with 160 employees. Social.Lab services American Express Global, Nespresso Global, Nespresso UK, Philips Global, Unilever Global, and many other local clients in each of its offices.
As Social Media Campaign Architect, you will be part of a young (Average age 27 y/o) and dynamic cross-functional team of 40, across media, content and creative.
In this new challenge, you take an active role in all aspects of a social media ad campaign identifying brand’s issues, running competitive benchmarks, building architecture of the right formats, drafting the budget in cooperation with a strategist, defining drivers of performance, executing, optimizing and reporting on the different campaigns. You understand how Social Media platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) work and keep their knowledge on current formats and tactics up to date. We also organize trainings and share meetings to keep you looped in the latest formats and results from campaigns.
The main responsibilities are:
• Good understanding of paid social campaign set-up and optimizing campaigns
• Manages accurately the budget in a defined period including set-up of the campaign: analysis media allocation, tracking performance and optimization, detailed planning of the campaign and creating reports with minimum input from the strategist.
• Follows up on campaign timing and performance with the strategist. Has an overview of performance of his campaigns at all times.
• Creating a compelling media plan in line with business objectives.
• Define KPIs and dashboards.
• Budget follow up and reporting of the social media ad campaigns.
• Responsible for client planning and deliverables deadlines.
• Analysis of the results to draw potential recommendations to Strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to challenge current campaigns or re-adjust future campaigns.